Explore the Yowie Trail with Australia’s most renowned Cryptozoologist Gary Opit (as seen on The Animal Planet’s TV show “Finding Bigfoot”). This Vision Walks Eco tour explores the habitat and localities where remarkable yowie encounters occurred. You will hear stories of the encounters, see pictures and get to hold a cast of a yowie footprint. You will see spectacular views over the huge Mount Warning volcanic caldera, the Pacific Ocean and a 100 metre high waterfall will amaze. (Yowie sightings not guaranteed).
- Tour days: On demand
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 9:00-17:00
- How much?
- $200pp twin share
- Lunch, locally sourced lunch breakfast
- Gary Opit as guide
- Park Fees
- What to bring
- Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes. Thongs and sandals are NOT acceptable.
- Bring a raincoat (if you have one, we have ones you can borrow).
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have been providing eco-tours that allow you to connect with the natural environment no matter what your age or abilities for the past 10 years.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are a licenced commercial operator in NSW National Parks LIC17/111.