Join us on a journey to the enchanting Crystal Castle. You’ll have three hours to wander around the magical gardens, walk the ancient labyrinth, connect with nature on the Damanhur Spiral, rejuvenate yourself with reflexology walk, marvel at the exquisite jewellery, crystals and books. Find your bliss at one of the meditations and workshops. Enjoy a tasty meal, tea/coffee or cake at the fully vegetarian cafe.
Our tour includes the entry fee (normally $39) and is the most direct, cost effective and stress free way to visit the Crystal Castle (for those who don’t have their own car).
- Tour days: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Duration: full day 7.5 hours, half day 4.5 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point: Byron Bay
- full day 9:30-17:00
- half day 12:30-17:00
- How much?
- Full day – Adults $99 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $95|Child (10-17yo)$80 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$328
- Half day – Adults $79 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $75|Child (10-17yo)$60 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$250
- Entry Fees
- Guide Book
- 10 minute orientation
- What to bring
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have expert local guides help you connect with nature and explore life in and around Byron Bay. They are the only land-based business in the region with Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation. They have won awards for Eco-tourism and are net carbon negative.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are the only land-based business in the region with a 10 licence to operate in NSW National Parks LIC18/89.