On this tour Vision Walks – Eco Tours, go for a walk along a creek where the playful platypus live. Platypus can been seen at anytime of the day, but our best chance is just after dawn.
After your walk you will have a nice picnic breakfast then return to Byron Bay. They can’t guarantee platypus sightings on this tour, but if you don’t see one, you are welcome to come on the tour on another day for free.
- Tour days: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 5:30-9:30 am
- How much?
- Adults$135 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $125 |Child (10-17yo)$99 |Family (2Ads/2kids)$400
- Breakfast, locally sourced picnic breakfast
- Experienced Guide
- Park Fees
- What to bring
- Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes. Thongs and sandals are NOT acceptable.
- Bring a raincoat (if you have one, we have ones you can borrow).
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have been providing eco-tours that allow you to connect with the natural environment no matter what your age or abilities for the past 10 years.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are a licenced commercial operator in NSW National Parks LIC17/111.