Join us for a 1.4km hike to Protesters Falls, afterwards stop off for to see the special glow worm cave (on private land) and have lunch as the famous Doma Japanese restaurant in the Byron Hinterland.
See some awesome glow worms (on private land not at Protesters Falls).
Protesters Falls are closed for some essential infrastructure work. Check out our Springbrook Waterfall Adventure Tour
- Tour days: On demand.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point: Byron Bay 09:00 – 14:30
- How much?
- Adults$164 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $154 |Child $127 |Family (2Ads/2kids) $526
- Transport, environmental scientist guide, lunch at the Doma, park fees
- What to bring
- Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes.
- Bring water (600ml should be enough)
WHY CHOOSE VISION WALKS – ECO TOURS
Vision Walks have expert local guides help you connect with nature and explore life in and around Byron Bay. They are the only land-based business in the region with Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation. They have won awards for Eco-tourism and are net carbon negative.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, hybrid vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are the only land-based business in the region with a 10 licence to operate in NSW National Parks LIC18/89.