Vision Walks – Eco Tours, run private tours in the Byron Bay area for groups of 2 to 30 people. Our guides are very highly regarded and used by several high-end, tour agents. We can take you wherever you want to go and give you a personal, informative, bespoke tour.
You can mix and match activities to create your own special day.
Our vehicle is a luxury 8 seat 4WD, with video, air conditioning and sunroof. We have got access to other larger vehicles, a 12 seater Toyota Commuter and can hire larger vehicles in required.
Walks and Wildlife
- Koalas in the wild
- Kangaroos and wallabies in the wild
- Platypus in the wild
- Bird watching
- Rainforest walk (easy stroll, short walk, or long walk)
- Night Vision Walk
Lighthouse and hinterland
- Crystal Castle
- Brunswick Heads
Food and Art
- The Farm
- Art galleries
- Tasting local produce at the Farmers Market
- Arts and Crafts Market
- Byron Bay Cookies
- Team building activities
- Airport Transfers
- Private half day tours (3 hours) for 2 people, including entry fees and morning/afternoon tea start at $295.
- Private half day Wildlife tour (koalas & kangaroos only) (4 hours) for 2-6 people, including entry fees and morning/afternoon tea start at $375.
- Private full day tours (6 hours), for 2 people, including entry fees and lunch start at $500.
- Private Night Vision Walk (4 hours), for 2-6 people, $500.
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have been providing eco-tours that allow you to connect with the natural environment no matter what your age or abilities for the past 10 years.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are a licenced commercial operator in NSW National Parks LIC17/111.