Every sunset on the river is special. Feel the breeze cooling you on a summer afternoon as you watch the birds return to roost for the night with Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks. The rainforest and river scenery is beautiful at this time of day. You may be lucky and see one or two of the beautiful kingfisher species or majestic eagles that call the Brunswick River home.
Enjoy the 2 free beers or wines and tasty nibbles as you relax and let the cares of the day float away.
Return to harbour as the sun slowly sinks behind Mt Chincogan and see the lovely reflections in the river. A great photo opportunity.
- Multi-Award Winning and Advanced Eco Certified
- Brunswick River Experts
- Informative commentary designed by our Environmental Scientist
- Brunswick River is part of the Cape Byron Marine Park
- Rich diversity of birds, marine life, and wildlife
- Native rainforest, mangroves and coastal vegetation
- Explore special parts of the river that are inaccessible to most other boats
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- Small numbers & personal service
- Suitable for all ages
- Larger groups can be catered for by including other fun, educational activities
- Tour days: Daily – tides permitting
- Duration: 1.5 hours 10:00-11:30am
- Where?: You can meet at the boat harbour, 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads. There is a $10 surcharge for Byron Bay pickups.
- How much?
- Adults$50 |Conc (pens) $45|Child $45
- Includes 2 beers or wines per adult and cheese plate and other selections, soft drinks & juice (Oct – Apr)
- Includes Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cakes & biscuits, soft drinks & juice (May – Sept)
- Expert commentary
- 1.5 hour boat cruise
- What to bring
Why choose Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks?
Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks are a muli-award winning eco toursim company, including winning Gold for eco tourism in the NSW Tourism awards for 2 years running.
Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks started in 2009, when they developed a special tour ‘Eco Cruise & Kayak ‘ to incorporate both experiences into one. With the popularity of Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP) they have now developed a new unique product, Eco Kayak Cruise & SUP. On this tour you can enjoy the eco Rainforest River Cruise, a guided kayak tour and also try SUP. Customers can now experience 3 great activities in one fun tour.
Eco Cruise and Kayaks incorporated an extensive environmental management plan for their business to achieve Advanced Eco Certification from Eco Tourism Australia for their river cruises and guided kayak tours.