Join Vision Walks – Eco Tours, on a 3 hour easy Byron Bay Tour, see the lighthouse, look for dolphins, whales (June- Oct), turtles and rays.
Explore the Byron artists trail in the arts and industry park. Catch the solar train.
Check out the Byron Bay Cookies shop. Visit “the Farm”, enjoy a fresh local coffee/tea or juice and a nice stroll around The Farm
- Tour days: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There is a surcharge for other pickups.
- Pick Up Point:Byron Bay 9:00-12:00
- How much?
- Adults$75 |Conc (ISIC/pens) $70|Child (10-17yo)$59|Family (2Ads/2kids)$250
- Entry Fees
- Experienced guide
- Coffee/tea/juice at the Farm
- What to bring
- Bring water (600ml should be enough).
Why choose Vision Walks – Eco Tours
Vision Walks have been providing eco-tours that allow you to connect with the natural environment no matter what your age or abilities for the past 10 years.
All their local guides are qualified Park Rangers and provide unique insights to local natural and human history. Travel in their luxury 8 seat, 4WD vehicle, with comfy seats, air conditioning, video, sunroofs, easy to get in and out of. They are a licenced commercial operator in NSW National Parks LIC18/89.