Eco Kayak, Cruise & SUP is a unique fun way to enjoy a scenic river cruise, a guided kayak tour and Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP) on one fun tour. Kayaks are towed behind the cruise boat as you relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of the rainforest along the Brunswick River. They stop along the river bank where you receive paddling instructions and then go exploring by kayak in a beautiful area, unable to accessed by boat, with our experienced guide. Then try Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP), fastest growing new sport, and enjoy lunch and refreshments afterwards. It’s a fun, safe and easy adventure suitable for everyone (kayaking from 4yo children to adults).
- Multi-Award Winning and Advanced Eco Certified
- Brunswick River Experts
- Informative commentary designed by our Environmental Scientist
- Brunswick River is part of the Cape Byron Marine Park
- Rich diversity of birds, marine life, and wildlife
- Native rainforest, mangroves and coastal vegetation
- Explore special parts of the river that are inaccessible to most other boats
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- Small numbers & personal service
- Suitable for all ages
- Larger groups can be catered for by including other fun, educational activities
- Tour days: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Duration: 3 hours 10:00-13:00
- Where?: You can meet at the boat harbour, 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads. There is a $10 surcharge for Byron Bay pickups.
- How much?
- Adults $95 |Child $85
- light lunch of fresh fruit, roll or wrap, juice & soft drinks
- Expert local guides
- Kayak hire
- Life jacket
- What to bring
- Sun protection
- Warm clothes
Why choose Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks?
Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks are a muli-award winning eco toursim company, including winning Gold for eco tourism in the NSW Tourism awards for 2 years running.
Byron Eco Cruise and Kayaks started in 2009, when they developed a special tour ‘Eco Cruise & Kayak ‘ to incorporate both experiences into one. With the popularity of Stand up Paddleboarding (SUP) they have now developed a new unique product, Eco Kayak Cruise & SUP. On this tour you can enjoy the eco Rainforest River Cruise, a guided kayak tour and also try SUP. Customers can now experience 3 great activities in one fun tour.
Eco Cruise and Kayaks incorporated an extensive environmental management plan for their business to achieve Advanced Eco Certification from Eco Tourism Australia for their river cruises and guided kayak tours.